Wednesday, April 14, 2010

30 minutes of Fresh

Living Legend DJ Jazzy Jeff doing it Live. Mad Skillz on EMCEE duty. Refill your inspiration bucket.

Here's the Track List

1. Cell Therapy – Goodie Mob
2. Git Up, Get Out – Outkast
3. Luchini – Camp Lo
4. Warning – B.I.G.
5. Whoa – Black Rob
6. 10 Crack Commandments – B.I.G.
7. Passin’ Me By – Pharcyde
8. Gwen McCrae – Rockin’ Chair
9. Danger – Blahzay Blahzay
10. Stay With Me – DeBarge
11. One More Chance – B.I.G. (Both Remixes)
12. I Wish – Carl Thomas
13. Flava In Ya Ear – Craig Mack
14. Fu-Gee-La – The Fugees
15. You Know My Steez – Gang Starr
16. Da Bichez – Jeru the Damaja
17. Bad – LL Cool J
18. It Ain’t Hard to Tell – Nas
19. Put A Spell On You – Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
20. Kick In The Door – B.I.G.
21. Lost Ones – Lauryn Hill
22. Ooh – De La Soul ft. Redman
23. Take That – Da Beatminerz ft. Flipmode Squad
24. Act Too – The Roots ft. Common
25. Real Hip-Hop – Das Efx
26. Boom – Royce Da 5′9″
27. Survival of the Fittest – Mobb Deep
28. Quiet Storm – Mobb Deep
29. Story to Tell – B.I.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment